Founded in 1944, The “Parsons” an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3.1 billion in 2014, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. Today we overcome the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Currently, more than 15,000 Parsons Employees are engaged in nearly 5,000 projects in 29 countries. Parsons' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
1. Principal Civil Engineer - apply
2. Senior Structural Engineer - apply
3. Resident Engineer Landscape - apply
4. Lead Landscape Architect - apply
5. Marine Resident Engineer - apply
6. Senior CAD Supervisor - apply