he world's largest home furnishings store - IKIA, currently looking to recruit experienced
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in various customer service functions such as reception, telephone answering, handling customer complaints, goods collection, home delivery, exchange and refund, in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensuring receipt of cash, cheques etc. from all showroom transactions are properly completed and recorded; and such assets are held in safe custody within the company
- Ensuring shopping tools and catalogues are available for the customers
- Ensuring that all children are cared for and safety rules are followed and adhered to and the control over children is maintained
- Ensuring that customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Controlling all cash, credit card and foreign currency at the end of the day onto relevant documents
To get frequent update about job openings, please like the Face Book page.
More details and apply click here.