There is a job opportunity for a Management Coordinator in the Middle East. The Abu Dhabi Ports, presently looking to recruit/hire a talented individual for the position of Management Coordinator for Abu Dhabi.
You will be responsible for -
- Prepare various documents (reports, spread sheets, presentations, etc) as directed
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Responsible for all administrative work, word processing, filing, collating and distributing correspondence in coordination with Document Controller
- Perform a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties as required
- Research and analyze routine administrative projects, prepare first draft reports on routine administrative matters
- Make travel and team activity arrangements
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, suppliers and partners, to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Responsible for safe keeping and monitoring of equipment and vehicles
- Attend meetings and take minutes, as directed by supervisor
- Provide support to all new employees
To get frequent update job openings, pls like the Face Book page.
More details & apply visit here