There is a job opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineering professional in Doha-Qatar. The HABTOOR LEIGHTON GROUP - one of the leading diversified international contractors in the Middle East, currently seeking to hire a Civil Engineer for Doha-Qatar.
You will be responsible -
- To plan the activities in order to effectively use resources to meet construction program.
- To implement the quality system and perform regular site visits in order to ensure that activities meet the project quality requirements.
- To coordinate with subcontractors on site in order to ensure that the subcontractors activities are completed on time and in accordance with project requirements.
- To monitor materials, equipment and manpower on site in order to ensure that the appropriate material is available to meet the construction program.
- To implement project safety plan and coordinate with the safety department to ensure the safety measures are taken into consideration throughout the production cycle.
- To implement HLG environment policies and monitor production activities in order to ensure that dust, noise, silt and rubbish flow etc. do not affect the surrounding environment.
To get frequent update about job openings, please like the Face Book page.
To apply click here