It's an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP professional in the Middle East. The Tebodin B.V multidisciplinary consulting and engineering firm in the United Arab Emirates, currently looking for a MEP Engineer. If anyone interest, apply through below link;
You will be responsible for -
- Supervising work ensuring compliance with contract provisions Electrical & Mechanical works.
- Verifying the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works.
- Ensuring awareness of all aspects of construction activity in order to provide quality assurance and safety standards in line with contractual requirements.
- Interpretation and application of Contract specification in respect of technical matters.
- Analyzing Contractors material submissions (Electromechanical) and approval.
- Analyzing of Contractors technical proposals and their approval.
- Reviewing and approving of shop drawings submitted by the Contractor.
- Inspecting temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contracts Documents and approved shop drawings and submissions.
- Assisting with the inspection of completed work.
- Monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of works.
- Maintaining records of tests performed and work executed.
- Leading the team in commissioning MEP works
To get frequent update about job openings, please like the Face Book page.
To apply for the post click here