There is job opportunity for a Event Coordinator at MBC Group in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Middle East Broadcasting Center Group is the first private free-to-air satellite broadcasting company in the Arab World. It was launched in London in 1991 and later moved to its headquarters in Dubai in 2002.
You will be responsible for -
- Coordinating events and showcases, working with senior managers on promoting themed nights and driving bookings/sales.
- To assist in sales in corporate events by enthusiastically promoting new original concepts following up all enquiries to generate sales
- To be actively involved in planning, setting up and coordination of events
- Liaising with internal and external departments to promote the event Planning, organizing and coordinating the Group Director’s diary and meetings, including follow-ups on implementations/decisions, daily correspondence phone calls, mails and faxes
- Drafting and typing internal and external correspondence
- Maintain and update filing system and confidential records
- As a Events Coordinator your role will be to drive bookings and guest list, setting up meetings and cold calling, sending out quotes and department information