There is job opportunity for an experienced Operations Logistics Coordinator at one of the leading & largest port the United Arab Emirates. If anyone interest, apply through website;
You will be responsible -
- Filing of department documentation and correspondence in/out
- Setting up and maintenance of filing systems as and when required as works progress
- Preparing documents and ensuring adherence to ADPC document control protocols
- MS Office – Word skills for general preparation of letters/forms; Assistance in developing editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spread sheets.
- Preparing minutes of meeting and file notes.
- Managing customer files
- Arrange meetings, book and prepare meeting rooms and provide/arrange hospitality
- Represent unit at internal meetings related to corporate development ( CRM , Admin HR etc)
- Assisting / managing calendar of senior managers
- Coordinating business travel
- Coordinate on behalf of team with other ADPC departments ( Finance ; HR etc)