There is job opportunity for an experienced Instrument Engineer at Shell Gas in Doha-Qatar. If anyone interest, apply through website;
You will be responsible -
- Ensures plant integrity through development and implementation of Instrument Maintenance Strategies & Acceptance Standards that are based on applicable international standards and statutory requirements.
- To establish preventive maintenance activities and ensure spare parts, special tools and equipment availability.
- To develop and safely execute Projects to cover obsolescence and reliability issues on time and within the approved budget.
- To develop and plan Instrument scope of work and resource requirements for plant turnaround, coordinating with other discipline engineers, area maintenance teams, project engineers, material personnel, plant operators, technologists.
- Review maintenance strategies and plans to ensure the proactive and mandatory maintenance activities are continuously improving the overall plant availability within an optimized budget and manning levels.
- To coordinate all instrumentation changes(small plant changes and project plant changes) within area maintenance team to assure the high integrity, uniformity of the design, standard and practice includes as-built drawing, document, procedures, work instructions and database are maintained.