There is job opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller at Landmark Group in Dubai. UAE. Established in 1973, the Landmark Group is one of the largest and most successful retail organizations in the Middle East and Indian Subcontinent.
You will be responsible for -
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.