There is job opportunity for an experienced Architect at KEO International Consultants in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The The KEO International Consultants is award winning planning, architecture, engineering and project and construction management firm operating in the Gulf Region.
You will be responsible for -
- Assisting the Project Architect in coordination and review of development of architectural and engineering construction drawings.
- Understanding of design and construction concepts whilst attending meetings to provide technical solutions to resolve design issues on projects.
- Providing project data as requested by the Project Architect or Project Manager (i.e. area schedules, building heights, number of stories, etc.).
- Prepare documentation for analysis and review for specific issues.
- Responsible for generating architectural drawings based on the design concept of others, utilizing AutoCAD, Revit or other Software.
- Using own judgment and analysis for both architectural and interior projects.
- Prepare physical/visual survey documentation.
- Complete redline drawings and drafting details.