It's an excellent opportunity for employees, who are looking for Administrative Assistant job in the Middle East. The Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi is currently seeking to hire a talented individual for the position of Administrative Assistant.
You will be responsible for -
- Assists with maintaining all documentation such as policies, procedures, guidelines;
- Coordinates logistics for speakers, guests, visitors wherever required;
- Provides secretarial support to departmental meetings; organizes meetings, coordinates items for agenda prepares required documentation, takes minutes of meetings and follows up on details to ensure timely an accurate dissemination of information;
- Provides support for events related to the department such as conferences, seminars and presentations;
- Coordinates with Finance and Administration Department and finance officer on behalf of the direc manager and staff for logistics related to meetings, conferences, seminars, travel (local and international) procurement, financial and IT matters;
- Maintains and updates a filing system for the department, paper and electronic, to store all critica documents, decisions and such for future reference;
- Interacts regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, faculty and staff members provides information to academic staff and students;
- Liaise with Communication and Business Development in order to provide content for web sites, new releases, and newsletters.
- Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the direct manager.
To get frequent update about job openings, please like the Face Book page. To apply click here