Job opportunity for a Asst. Inventory Controller at Drydocks World in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If anyone interest, apply through below link;
- Daily replenishment of coded / stock items to concerned buyers as per the buyer allocation table.
- Daily replenishment of coded / stock contract items to contract supplier
- Manual stock replenishment of any additional requirement advised.
- Updating of material master with respect to inventory control including updating of material location, re-order/max./min. Levels, lead time as required.
- Material codification and control of code / stock proposal
- Daily review of pending stock requisition report and update the KPO tables for service level and pending requisitions not posted.
- Follow up with the warehouse-designated clerk and expedite issue of pending requisitions that have stock or receipt posted.
- Dealing with enquiries regarding stock availability & pending material requisitions and advising user department on stock or replenishment status.
- Responsible for sub-store inventory maintenance by ensuring timely stock replenishment, stock modification and resolving related issues and updating of the computer system.