Job opportunity for a IT Officer at National Marine Dredging Company - one of the Middle East’s marine industry leaders. If anyone interest, apply through site;
Responsible for -
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in solving password problems
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter responding to breakdowns
- investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults repairing equipment and replacing parts supervising junior engineering and technical staff.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.