Job opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineering professional in UAE. The Drydock World in Dubai is currently seeking to hire a talented individual for the position of Supervisor- Electrical. If anyone interest, apply through below link;
You will be responsible for -
- Co-ordinate manpower and resources and update work progress to project SRM, Superintendent, other trades and within own Department.
- Liaise with invoices / estimators to ensure that work carried out are within commercial targets.
- Develop detailed progress and completion programs.
- Approve conformity, issuing of Delivery Notes Dispatching and Gate Passes.
- Approve conformity of staff, its personal or on-duty Gate Passes, Permits.
- Provide employees’ performance appraisals & updates for training requirements.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Department Manager.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the electrical department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Must be able to read and interpret Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Prepare method statements, work instructions as needed
- Should have sufficient exposure of marine Electrical industry and experience in managing of man power and projects and work floor
To get frequent update about job openings, please like the Face Book page.